When it comes to bulk Baijiu, we must all know that it is bulk Baijiu. Compared with bottled wine, bulk Baijiu has the advantages of low price, easy acceptance by the audience, and people can choose the quantity according to their own needs. However, compared with bottled wine, it needs attention in some places when it is stored. Now, I will introduce it to you.
1. Don't fill the container too full: as the container is full of wine, the temperature rise will lead to the overflow of wine. In addition, the container should be checked frequently to see if there is leakage. If there is leakage, corresponding measures should be taken to deal with it, so as to reduce the quality of the wine.
2. The container should not be too large: When storing bulk liquor, it is better to choose a small container, which can keep the liquor temperature unchanged. Generally, about 20 ℃ is the appropriate temperature, because if the temperature is too high, Baijiu will volatilize rapidly, and if the temperature is too low, the effect of storing Baijiu will also be affected.
In addition, if the storage container is selected to hold the wine well, and the bottle mouth cannot be opened frequently to prevent volatilization and reduce the flavor of the wine, so as to avoid Baijiu from contacting with the air and being oxidized. For example, minerals in earthenware pots can improve the quality of Baijiu and make it more fragrant.
3. Keep good flavor: When bulk liquor is stored, proper mixing is a mixture of alcohol and water, both of which are infinitely soluble. Therefore, it can be properly mixed and evenly hooked up and down. Due to different specific gravity, during the storage of wine, the upper part has a higher alcohol content and the lower part has a lower alcohol content. If the wine is stored for a long time and the cover is not tight, the upper part has a lighter taste.
4. Selection of appropriate Baijiu collection: not all liquors are suitable for wine storage. In order to find more aged and fragrant liquors, Maotai flavor liquors are more suitable for collection than Maotai flavor liquors. Because Maotai flavor liquors are brewed with pure grain and do not contain excessive volatiles, they are more suitable for collection. However, the storage environment should avoid excessive temperature difference. Generally, the temperature should be about 70%. Bottle caps with high temperature are prone to mold, and the ambient temperature should not exceed 30 ℃.
5. Correct storage method: It is better to put ordinary wine in the cellar after it is packed, because the temperature in the cellar is constant temperature and humidity, which is more conducive to the natural maturity of Baijiu. In addition, it must be stored in a place away from light, shade and good ventilation. If the wine label is exposed to direct sunlight, it will become blurred and the sealing film of the bottle mouth will become brittle.
The above is a detailed introduction to the wholesale of bulk Baijiu. I hope it will be helpful to you. If you have any questions, please contact us. We will provide services for you with our attitude http://www.bccult.com